A house wife performs incredible stunting smashed tiles and slash coconut

♠ Posted by News Express Today at 8:02 PM

The 39-year-old Balashankar Budati Housewife And Mother-of-two, Has Gained Attention In Her Native Andhra Pradesh Region Thanks To Her Daredevil Acts Of Strength - Including Smashing Tiles, Tube Lights And Blocks Of Ice Across Her Body. Alongside Husband Balashankar Budati, 40, The Pair Tour Their Home State In Southern India - Performing In Front Of Amazed Onlookers. House wife performs incredible stunting. Smashed tiles and slash coconut cross her head and body without injuring her.  People surprise seeing their unreliable stunning and dangerous performance. Lady says, I just want to break the rules and follow my husband. I also thought that I would get quick recognition by performing such stunts. They have been performing this for 10 years.  Lack of safety majors places her life on her husband’s hand.  Her husband says, 

I practice my stunts on my wife and children because I am confident nothing will happen to them. There lies risk, but we trust each other. I precisely make these happened.  They have two sons who are also involved. Being part of this game both sons feel proud to be in the team. I am proud of my parents because of the stunts they perform, and that no one else in Chirala Mandal can do it. My friends often ask me how my father and mother do all these. They are surprised about the game we perform son added. The couple has to raise sponsorship so they can take this show abroad. Their dream to perform abroad before eminent persons and gain good name and fame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment